Thursday, October 22, 2009

What would we do without computers!???????

I would die! I LOVE COMPUTERS!



What would we do without computers!???????norton 360



I would be dead.



What would we do without computers!???????photoshop



well we would probably take more walks, or spend more time with friends or family, or maybe read more, there are several things. but... I love my computer also...lol
i donno. if people took away them now well any electronics.. id die. if we lived back then when they didnt have any of this then id still be living my life having fun out side. but since we're already use to all these electronics i doubt there'd be that many people here on earth. its quite sad. no one goes out side to play any more :'( im 14 but im sure if i lived in the 70's ish time then id be having lots of fun :) not that im not having tons of fun now.. but its be fun to play out everyday after school with your friends and enjoy the air :)
i would watch more tv
we could not advance technologically for sure. We would fall behind other countries in production business banking and economics. and it would suck big time not being about to play text twist.
I love the internet.
play on our PDA's and watch tv lol



i love computers too and i'm not sure about dying but i'd certainly very sad (and very bord)
probably the same thing we did before computers.....eventually create them....
A bunch of paper work
I despise them. Of course, I've been working on them 31 years.
me to i would be dien right now
we would shrivel up in corners and weep day after day
have a life...
i think i would probably go crazy lol
Have a life!lol
Practice perfecting the wheel.
I really don't know one thing is for sure we wouldn't meet new people.
We would not get our identities stolen.
Nope I would be the happeist person on earth. No more classes. Rihgt now I have all online classes.
I KNOW I WOULD DIE WITHOUT MY EMAIL!!!
Be bored on some dam boardgames :)
whatever it is I did before computers....I haven't got a clue what that was
i don't think u'd die , u'd just have to learn how to watch tv and/or read a book as entertainment again
As an accounting student, I shudder to think.
well we would get alot more things done
the world would END, yes END i tell ye.

No comments:

Post a Comment