Thursday, October 22, 2009

How do I configure two computers for Remote Desktop operations?

I have two Windows XP computers and I'd like to set up remote desktop between the two. What are the setup steps?



How do I configure two computers for Remote Desktop operations?norton internet security 2008



Start, control panel, system. Click the remote tab and enable remote desktop. Next configure the people/users who are able to connect via remote desktop. Hit apply and OK.



On XP, you can start a remote session by:



Start, all programs, accessories, system tools, remote desktop. enter the ip address of the system that connect to.... enter your password....



How do I configure two computers for Remote Desktop operations?spyware removal



If you have MSN...



go to Start %26gt; Programs %26gt; Remote Assistance

No comments:

Post a Comment