Monday, October 19, 2009

Can final cut pro be installed on two different computers from the same disc?

My aunt has Final Cut Pro, and I don't want to spend the money to buy it for one semester at school. I was wondering if I can use her copy of FCP to install on my computer (Macbook Pro). She heard that a copy of FCP has some protection where it can't be installed on two different computers. Thanks for your help!



Can final cut pro be installed on two different computers from the same disc?adware remover



The install disc is a single license. Is it possible to install on multiple machines? yes, hence the popularity of P2P networks. Yet, I know of instances when Adobe has prohibited people form purchasing software from them until their license fees were paid.



If it's for a class, I suggest using the lab. Also check for educational deals. Paying for software is a good practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment