Thursday, October 22, 2009

I have wirless interent on both of my computers. recently one hasent been working. can i have viruse

Well right now i have wireless internet so i could use both of my computers at home. recently my brother downloaded a poker game on it. ultimate bet and after five days of it being on the computer then internet stopped working. do i have viruses? is there any way to fix my problem. i need help quick please?



I have wirless interent on both of my computers. recently one hasent been working. can i have viruses?norton antivirus



run a virus scan on the computer if you have one, if you don't, use avast or avg antivirus (download it off the working computer and transfer it.)



If your computer won't start at all, start it up in safe mode.



For more help, email me at mkh2cb@yahoo.com



I have wirless interent on both of my computers. recently one hasent been working. can i have viruses?security



Try system restore back to a point where your computer was working. you can find it in accessories. If that doesn't work you can do an F1 when you start your computer and start your computer without networking and find the problem that way.
Try to reinstall the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment