Thursday, October 22, 2009

Does dsl allow all the computers in my network to have 1.5 mbps through a router?

A pesky telemarketer wanted me to switch over so i asked " Will i have 1.5mbps on each of my computers in my network?" they replied "yes" but im skeptical of this. Is it true though



Does dsl allow all the computers in my network to have 1.5 mbps through a router?liveupdate



First of all you will not have 1.5mbps with DSL, but technically the answer is yes...if only one is used at a time. Because the router is managed, each computer that is being utilized will divide the speed.



Does dsl allow all the computers in my network to have 1.5 mbps through a router?nortin



Actully yes you can my dad owns a buissness and he has 8 computers using dsl at the same speed so yes you can.
If that's not a loaded question, of course they will say yes. Read the Terms %26 Conditions on their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment