Thursday, October 22, 2009

How do I connect to Windows XP home computers together via USB?

I have a Toshiba M 105 laptop, and an Emachine home computer with Windows XP home on both. Both have available USB ports, and I have a doublesided usb cord, so they can be linked together. How do I make it so I can link the 2 together? I need to transfer from my laptop to my pc. I have already tried LapLink 11.5 installed on both computers, and no luck. Any help is greatly appreciated.



How do I connect to Windows XP home computers together via USB?matchless



There is a usb cable available to do just that. But it is painfully slow. You can check it out at ...



http://newegg.com



You would be better advised to set up a small network between your computers. The data will transfer before your grand children become married adults with children.



Grizzly O Hippie



How do I connect to Windows XP home computers together via USB?norton 2008



I am not sure, but you can try with RJ45 Connection
enable local area network and allow file sharing in that network and also try to detect each other by making a workgroup so that one of your computers can join the workgroup then file share begins.. hope it helps



its the only thing i know ;)
get a mac and share your entire hard disk wirelessly with other users
Buy this cable. Otherwise, you will have to do an null RJ45 cable or create a ad hoc and share wirelessly.
Buy a Manuel that teaches about computers....
I have never heard about connecting two comuter with USB port. U can make a LAN connection Share ur data over it. U need a switch, Cat5 cable, RJ-45 connector(if wired). If u have that much component u can make a LAN %26 access ur data from another comp. This is easiest method to setup lan.



U can use the link to setup lan.



Enjoy the Knowledge!



.
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index....



i never used this before but i know of ppl who have asked for it when i worked at the local RS store, my other suggestion is to setup a network (hub + cables) and just transfer it that way.
um.. get an ethernet cable and use LAN instead...

No comments:

Post a Comment