Thursday, October 22, 2009

Adobe Photoshop LEGAL on two computers?

I just put Photoshop on my laptop... and it's already on my PC at home.



I didn't even THINK about it being illegal until my husband said so!



So... is it really illegal? What can I do to be able to use it on two computers?



HELP!



Adobe Photoshop LEGAL on two computers?software



It seems to be legal, as long as both the computers are yours and the other one is a portable computer, like you're laptop.



You can usually see it in the EULA.



Adobe Photoshop LEGAL on two computers?vincent



Your EULA states that you may install on a desktop and laptop PC. You have done nothing illegal.
Technically it is illegal. It's not like they will hunt you down, but it is best if you only have it on one. To use it on multiple computers, you need to buy an additional license.
I believe if you buy Photoshop they give you permission to put it on up to three.



That's what my version is.



And usually if your not allowed the company will block you from using the same serialnumber twice.
i don;t see how its illegal...it makes sense... i mean if you bought anti-virus software...you will be still use it for your own computers rite....? so i think you shuld be able to
if you bought two photoshop then is legal. it is one license per computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment