Monday, October 19, 2009

Does anyone know a place where they buy used computers?

My husband needs oral surgery. He has to have three teeth cut out. He is in dire pain. We have half way decent insurance. Unfortunately they are wanting some cash up front for his surgery. Oh we can pay what they want up front, but if we do then there will be nothing left for food, other bills, etc.



So, I am willing to make the sacrifice to sell my computer. I will be trying to sell it for $300.00. It is an emachine T3025 tower 3000+ AMD Athlon XP Processor 160GB Hard Drive CD-RW NVIDIA GeForce MX Graphics 5 USB Ports / Samsung Syncmaster monitor / emachines keyboard / complete with Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition preinstalled. It comes with speakers and headset too. It works great. Please note that when it sells it will be cleared of my personal stuff and I will reset it back to the original settings.



I wouldn't sell it but he has got to have the surgery done. So let me know if you know someplace that buys used computers.



Does anyone know a place where they buy used computers?adware



did you try eBay? You might get more or you might get less, but if you set a fixed price and someone buys it, then you are set.



Does anyone know a place where they buy used computers?antivirus scan



Check out Ubid.com for really good deals. I've purchased a few laptops from here and never had problems.
Check with the smaller local computer shops. Some will buy computers and components. I did a lot of business with one when I lived in Charleston SC and had a great experience with them. If that doesn't work for you, there are always pawn shops, but I would stay away from them. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment