Monday, October 19, 2009

What is your experience using wireless computers at your school?

Please include information about grade level and who owned the computers.



What is your experience using wireless computers at your school?free anti virus



Our school issues wireless laptops to all students. (There are about 300 kids in the school, and they have to pay a $100 insurance fee.) The access to the technology is awesome, but the kids can abuse their privileges. I love having wireless. I can work anywhere in the building on my own computer. Very rarely do we have problems with the connections. I'd say it is something that schools should consider.



What is your experience using wireless computers at your school?internet security software



In senior year my friend and my word processing teacher had a laptop that he used wireless internet with since some classrooms were connected to be wireless compatable. For the most part the connection was great, working, and fast, but sometimes it would die out or not be available at all.
i used yahoo on my psp at my school with there internet
Our school owns three or four wireless labs available to grade 5-12. They work really well two. They are mobile labs that can be taken from classroom to classroom. Setup is easy because they are laptops.

No comments:

Post a Comment