Monday, October 19, 2009

I would love a career in computers...what is best advice out there ?

I am currently trying to follow a course in programming but it just doesn't make that much sense to me. I fix and maintain people's computers on the side but I would love to make a living at it and be able to support my family from its income. Any good advice out there ?



I would love a career in computers...what is best advice out there ?antivirus downloads



You will need a degree or certificate to get a good job. Many 2 year colleges have a degree that is quicker to obtain and you can start working right away, Good luck.



I would love a career in computers...what is best advice out there ?cafe racer



Stay away from wankers and drugs, ask for help so that you can understand what you're doing - it will all come together for you.
If you Love It .GO for it...A Lot of people Like Myself Having Alzheimers ,depend on computers to keep our minds ALIVE LONGER...BUT we certainly need people like YOU to REPAIR our computers as we certainly forget what to do and are forever looking for someone to repair them..But they are HARD to find.....P.S ..Good Luck
http://www.dumb.com



http://www.ebaumsworld.com



http://www.catster.com/?292008



P.S.-Leave my kitty a treat!!-on catster.
The best advice I can give, you've already said... find something you would love to do. That's the most important first step. If you're really serious about doing it as a business, then maybe take a small business course. This will help you with the business side of things. Maybe friends can help you think of a catchy name for your business. See what the demand is for the service, check out other similar business and see what they're doing right or wrong. Anyway, good luck in whatever you choose to do.
if you find crude programming boring you may switch to graphic designing using softwares like.... 3d max MAYA.It is very much in demand. Graphic programming will be fun and will certainly be challenging for you.
I-T-T TECH OR CARRER POINT. IT WOULDN'T KILL YOU TO GO TO COLLEGE AND LOOK FOR COMPUTER RELATED CLASSES ON YOUR OWN--THAT WAY ON YOUR CREDENTIALS IT SHOWS HOW QUALIFIED YOU ACTUALLY ARE.
You can find a computer class on line, and then try posting a resume on WWW.MONSTER.COM my sister tried it and it gave her results
YOU NEED TO LAY LOW AND HAVE SOME DOOBIE.. COME DOWN HERE.. THERE'S A PARTY OVER HERE HEY CHILL.. LET'S ROCK THIS GODDAMN JOINT BABY!!!
First... I do computer support for a living...

No comments:

Post a Comment