Thursday, October 22, 2009

Next advancement in technology with computers ?

What do you feel will be the next ' advancement ' in technology with computers and the internet ? Personally, I don't much care for certain technology...yet am also very aware that it is very much a part of our communicating world.



So...wondering what next ' advancement ' might be.



.



Next advancement in technology with computers ?kawasaki



Whatever suits you. Nothing will work unless it is useful - look at mobile phones that can browse the web, or file hosting services. But it will be something ingenious, probably something that can combine all what the web provides in one easy source,



Next advancement in technology with computers ?nortan antivirus



:-) I have it in my head and I am looking for the right people to make it happen... it will be amazing!
I use computer since it was a 16 MHz CPU, and now using 2.4 GHz. That was different thing.



The same thing goes when I typing document , not changed, stuck with 15 minutes for 1 page.




I think it will be an in-dash computer for the automobile, which will include all the features of your home computer, as well as a GPS, and digital video recording using several on board cameras. On my future car I want the windows to be instantly tinted to the shade of my choice at the touch of a button.
Internet 2.0



not so much as a 'feeling' or a guess, but its a fact.



Soon they will be setting asside bandwith for another 'internet' that will be faster and more expensive. Also many protocalls will be reformated and rewritten, while new protocalls will be created. It is said to be alot safer, and on the other side of the coin, alot more privacy restricting.



so, that is going to be the next advancement in the internet...

No comments:

Post a Comment