Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm really challenged when it comes to computers and computer related projects. Your input is a

I have my strengths and weaknesses. Unfortunately, in a world that is greatly geared towards computers and the internet, some of my strengths become minimized. I do very well for myself in my chosen profession but believe a webpage could be of value. I have no idea how to go about establishing a webpage, except to pay someone else to do it for me. I would like to give it a try on my own, knowing some people who have done just that and whom I feel are no more intellectual than I am. Would the book "Building A Web Site for Dummies" be a bad place to start? Thanks for the input and insight.



I'm really challenged when it comes to computers and computer related projects. Your input is appreciated.moto guzzi



You can build your own website without learning HTML. A lot of hosts have site building systems so all you have to do is design, drag and drop. But, if you expect your site to be found on the Internet by anyone, be sure your site is optimized for the search engines and your keywords are placed strategically. Good luck!



Web Design and Internet Solution Provider



http://www.bludogwebstudio.com



I'm really challenged when it comes to computers and computer related projects. Your input is appreciated.norton internet security 2008



that would be a good book another one would be build your own web site the right way by Ian Lloyd
http://w3schools.com/



Try it is a very good place to start - learn some basic HTML so you know how webpages are created



Learn to use some wizards or templates on frontpage or dreamweaver



Learn some PHP stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment