Monday, October 19, 2009

How do I combine chat logs from trillian (different computers, and different versions, sometimes)?

I have Trillian on two PC's and I used to have Trillian on my earlier work computers. I have chat logs for the same contacts from multiple computers and multiple versions of Trillian. I am looking for a way to combine all of the logs in one place. How do I do that?



How do I combine chat logs from trillian (different computers, and different versions, sometimes)?computer protection



This message thread will help you with what you asked for: http://www.trillian.cc/forums/showthread...



How do I combine chat logs from trillian (different computers, and different versions, sometimes)?free antivirus download



Why the H*** would anyone want to save chat logs??

No comments:

Post a Comment