Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Your help could help me if you work around computers with your daily job!!?

I am doing a BCIS project that we have to interview 3 people. We have to see how computers are relevant to their personal jobs and etc. So if ANYone can help me answer these questions it would help SOOO much! And if you do explain please explain in elaboration. THANK YOU =]



*description of profession



*requirements to get the job(high education, college, training school and etc.)



*daily tasks



*how you use the computer.



*programs/softwares that you use



Your help could help me if you work around computers with your daily job!!?norton 360



Profession: Teacher (Computer Courses in High School)



Degrees: BA or BS in some area taught in high school plus a



Teaching Credential valid for teaching Mathematics, Vocational Education, or Business Education



Daily Tasks: Teaching students how to do word processing, spreadsheets, graphics, data base. Also assisting other teachers with computer tasks.



Use computer during teaching to present information, to keep grades to write lessons, communicate with parents (email), to provide information to community through school website



Programs Used: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Inspiration, Adobe Photoshop, Frontpage, FireFox, Internet Explorer, Easy Grade Pro



Your help could help me if you work around computers with your daily job!!?photoshop



I'm a teacher. I teach k-6. To teach I had to get a bachelor's degree in elementary education. Daily tasks include teaching children in grade 3 all core subjects and preparing them for testing. I use the computer for several things...professional development, taking attendance, recording and calculating grades, planning, and emailing with collegues. Other than internet explorer, word, and excel, I use a program new to North Carolina schools. It is called NCWise.

No comments:

Post a Comment