Sunday, September 20, 2009

Office 2007 says I can only install it to three different computers...?

I put it on my old PC, but my family might get a laptop and I want to get a new computer soon, so does that mean I'll have to buy it all over again in the future if I decide to either get another computer or format one of my computers?



Office 2007 says I can only install it to three different computers...?antispyware



On the fourth (and following) installation(s), you'll just have to call Microsoft and activate over the phone. You won't have to buy Office all over again.



You **do** need to make sure it's not installed on more than one machine at the same time, though.



Office 2007 says I can only install it to three different computers...?best antivirus software



You have a 3 computer licence which means you can have only 3 copies installed at any one time but if you uninstall the application from your old coputer then you can then install it to your new computer then you will not need to purchase more.
Get OpenOffice. It's free and compatible with MS and other office suites.
no, you can use the same copy



You may have to call for an activation code, the softwear will give you an 800 number to call. Just tell them you reinstalling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment