Sunday, September 20, 2009

Would I get much money networking computers?

Would I get much money networking computers and what courses would I have to take?



Would I get much money networking computers?aurora



networking ,can earn you some real nice money , if you know what your doing . many think they do but the do not



need to know things like



windows 2003 server / sql / printer setup / domains / wan and lan / cisco switches / tcpip / like the back of your hands and be able to fix issues in a matter of minutes. business do not like when they are down or when it takes time to repair .



i pay my field techs 35.00 a hour . the problem i have is finding field techs that are good .



yahoo answers is a fine example of everyone thinking they know networking . 95% of the answers i see on here are wrong . or so stupid i laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment