Sunday, September 20, 2009

I'm really weak in mathematics but extreme in computers? what should i do?

i'm doing my Btech but with arrears in majority of my subjects having mathematical side. but i have extremely high marks in all computer/theory related papers.. i'm so interested in computers and related stuff that i could sit for days in front of it and i even completed learning C while i was in my 4th grade. i dont know what career i shoud choose.. i'm starting to loose hope on my engineering as well.. please help me.... what higher studies can i opt for... i love robotics, artificial intelligence and research fields.. help!!!



I'm really weak in mathematics but extreme in computers? what should i do?antivirus protection



Use the computer to do your homework and to study



I'm really weak in mathematics but extreme in computers? what should i do?computer repair



Create your own MyYahoo page, add content: Yahoo education, SAT tip of the day. in this page everyday appears a new math problem , try to answer daily. ( it includes answer and resolution steps). God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment