Sunday, September 20, 2009

A registry number for a windows restore disc? Three of my computers need to be "box new" a

I have three computers, all of them different in their own way. One is an HP desktop built for windows 98 and it has windows 98 on it.



Second is a Compaq laptop running on Windows XP.



Third is an HP desktop running on windows XP.



We have had trouble with all three and I am finally fed up with it and simply want to make all three box new again. What do I have to do to pursue that venue?



How can I find out what my computer's "registry number" is, and what does it have to do with restoring my machines?



What if I don't have the original restore discs for each machine? How can I get one that each of my machines require?



I am new to making computers "box new", but these machines have just been getting worse and worse and it's time to start over.



I have also already taken everything that I have wanted to save and put it on my external 120G harddrive, so I have no regrets about going through with this.



A registry number for a windows restore disc? Three of my computers need to be "box new" again. How?adware remover



EDIT %26gt;%26gt;%26gt; The type of restore you are referring to involves a hidden partition where an image of the original state is stored. When the F10 / F11 option is detected, the computer boots to this hidden partition and begins the restore process which will restore the machine to a "new box" state. If this functionality / partition is present, you should be able to the restore you are referring to. The state that computer should be returned to is the same as what it was when you first got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment