Sunday, September 20, 2009

My Privacy: Wireless Router and Multiple Computers?

Alright, my father who I barely talk to wants to share the network. The thing is, I don't want him snooping around my stuff. I don't want him to have access for my e-mail, favourite links, programs, and files.



How can I make sure he isn't able to view any of the things I listed?



We'll be sharing one network with a wireless router. Two seperate computers.



My Privacy: Wireless Router and Multiple Computers?viruses



this is the same household?



he can't get in unless you setup a network with two or more computers and allow file sharing then you can set up file sharing folders.if you have a firewall i think you can block his screen name also



My Privacy: Wireless Router and Multiple Computers?antispam



at first, you're file sharing settings is disable so your father can't access your computer. also try to change your computer's workgroup.

No comments:

Post a Comment