Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Yahoo Messenger - Superweb Cam will not work on one of my computers.?

I have 3 computers at home and 2 web cam's. Computers A %26 B can get Superweb cam between each other, but computer C cannot. It always says unavalible. I just finished re-installing windows XP because I really was hoping it would fix it, but it didn't. I ran a DSLReports.com speed test and it says 1321-kbps upload %26 350-kbps download.



I even tried putting a second NIC in this machine but still no go. I am just about out of ideas. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do? All versions of yahoo are Yahoo! Messenger with Voice (7,0,2,120) MyYahoo Module (6,0,0,600)



Thanks in advance



Yahoo Messenger - Superweb Cam will not work on one of my computers.?ducati



I have that same prob with mine. I'm gonna keep an eye out for a solution.



Yahoo Messenger - Superweb Cam will not work on one of my computers.?hp



have you installed the same version of windows Xp , and the same programs on the PC no.3 ?

No comments:

Post a Comment