Sunday, September 20, 2009

I am looking to clean my computers disk drives clean along with my daughters?

but i was wondering if i buy the full version of windows xp can i use the same software on both computers being it has to be registered?



I am looking to clean my computers disk drives clean along with my daughters?triumph



No, each computer disk comes with it's own key/serial, if u were to install it on both computers from the same disk it be illegal.



I am looking to clean my computers disk drives clean along with my daughters?worms



Yes, you should be able to use the same software on both computers.
First of all, it's not wise to clean children and hard drives at the same time, due to risk of electrical shock.



As for XP, no, you can't use the same copy of xp on multiple computers.
Yes, there is a limited amount of times you can do it though (with the same serial number)
Latino is right. Gotta love MS. I have six computers. I don't think I'll upgrade to Vista anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment