Sunday, September 20, 2009

I am starting college, and want to work with computers. Where should I start?

Thanks for looking. I am going to college, and want to work with computers. I am interested in either being a systems analyst, or software engineer, or networking. What college courses would be the right ones to take? If I go to my counselor, will she be able to tell me all the classes I need to take, if I just tell her I want to do something with computers? Thanks in advance.



I am starting college, and want to work with computers. Where should I start?virus scanner



Stay out of the computer field. The US Government is flooding the market with cheap foreign scabs from India. Many of these "short skill" H1B visa holders are frauds. To make matters worse, this Congress is proposing an increase in the H1B visa quota based on a bogus shortage that does not exist. Microsoft, IBM, Motorola, etc... want cheap imported labor so they do not have to pay American citizens prevailing wages and can depress the wages of American citizens currently in the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment