Wednesday, September 16, 2009

How come having extensible knowledge of computers makes you lower on the social status pyramid?

It just seems to mingle.... I dunno why. In this day and age, people who know about computers are GODS.



How come having extensible knowledge of computers makes you lower on the social status pyramid?hijack this



Well so far I agree with what the previous two has to say, but I have an opinion of my own. See, I am majoring in Computer Science and I would say I do know more about computers than the average Joe and by no means am I a geek or a nerd. In a funny way I wish I was a geek or a nerd because at least I would be that much more intelligent and pass all my courses with A's. What I am trying to say is there is a new trend to the smart (or intelligent people if you will) and a new revolution has emerged. Guys don't have to be a geek or a nerd to be smart. I know this because lots of girls say that I am cute and a few even asked me out, and yet I would say that I am also very intelligent. Nowadays I know of and see a lot of guys that are good looking and working in the fields that were normally dominated by anti-social weird looking nerds. So, what I'm trying to say is those days of the anti-social weird looking nerds are over because more and more good looking intelligent guys are now competing with them as their equals in brain power, but have the looks to back it up. So the social status pyramid is looking pretty good from where I stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment