Sunday, September 20, 2009

How do I hook up more computers to my wireless router?

My Linksys Draft N network wireless router has places to plug in 4 computers. However, I need to still hook up a network printer and network storage (external hard drive) unit. Do I have to buy another wireless router?



How do I hook up more computers to my wireless router?trojan



A switch would be a better choice. A hub divides the speed by the number of ports ( for 100mbs each port gets a little more than 12mbs) and a switch gives each port the full 100mbs.



How do I hook up more computers to my wireless router?abtuvurys 2005



You would be interested in what they call a hub. Here's one for reference. Use this to find what you want.



http://www0.shopping.com/xPO-HUB-Netgear...



Regards,



Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment