Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What is a good website to learn to fix computers?

I am sort of a geek and I want to learn to fix computers. So what would be a good website where you can watch videos and read about fixing computers? I don't want to buy anything. I just want to do it online.



What is a good website to learn to fix computers?norton 2008



Here are a few sites that may help you out. Best of luck. =)



What is a good website to learn to fix computers?pop up blocker



lol. there is no website that i know of that can help u the learn the right way.... learn the basics from opening ur own computer..
Check out my sites below, where I have links to plenty of computer help and download sites. Maybe subscribe to computer/software web sites of interest (it's what I do) to keep up to date. Also, visit PC forums (computer hope, pc world, etc), and maybe participate, as they can improve your knowledge...

No comments:

Post a Comment