Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What is WAN Miniport pppoe... I'm having problems with connecting other computers to my wireles

I have a high speed internet connection on one computer with a linksys broadband router. In my office downstairs i have two computers that i would like to convert to wireless. I bought two usb wireless adapters for these computers. I ran through instalation and the internet worked fine. But, now i can't connect to the internet and it says i can only work offline. I believe i am connected to my router but now it asks me to dial a WAN Miniport pppoe. It asks for a username and password. I have no idea why i would need to dial anything for my internet. But i don't know what to do. Thanks for any help



What is WAN Miniport pppoe... I'm having problems with connecting other computers to my wireless network.?internet security software



What's your current internet provider, and how we you set up before you change your setup? Respond back with that information and an answerer can better address your question.



If you need further assistance with this matter chat with an analyst for free or call us at 206 203 5319



What is WAN Miniport pppoe... I'm having problems with connecting other computers to my wireless network.?moto guzzi



this shouldn't happen mmm...



Maybe your wireless router is set up on PPPoE.

No comments:

Post a Comment