Sunday, September 20, 2009

What will happen if an instant, computers in the world was wiped out?

In todays world, can you imagine if we don't have computers?



What will happen if an instant, computers in the world was wiped out?



You'd never get the answer to your question?



I suppose all kinds of stuff could go horribly wrong--remember the dire Y2K warnings? Military matters, air traffic control, government programs of every kind, emergency services, law enforcement info sharing, telephone switching equipment, water treatment, traffic lights...



Havoc.



Not to mention that I couldn't play Spider Solitaire!



What will happen if an instant, computers in the world was wiped out?antivirus downloads



Western society as we know it would collapse in a heap.



What is used to run to the stock market economy?



What controls air traffic?



What controls the big machines in factories?



There is very little if anything in our society that is not controlled, in some way by the use of computers, even your wages, educational records, health records, drivers license, weather forecasts,telephone exchanges, you name it.



If all computers stopped working the Government of the whole world would fall over. Billions would die.
yo mama would happen.
For a start my house would be a lot cleaner!



I would not be siting here all night!



And I would miss you lot soooooooooooooo much.
I would have to have a life, my kids and I would have to interact.



I couldnt do Yahoo answers..my fantasy football and baseball leagues would have to be done by hand.



Dang would have to get a real job..I work for Intel.



I could share all of the bad jokes and would lose contact with some friends...



Shudder at the thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment