Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I have done my B.sc computers,presently working in HSBC as a CSE.I would like to know my carrier opt

I have completed my graduation in 2003.i would like to know different cariier options and also if some one can suggest me some courses(Distance) which would be good for me.



I am confused about abt my future in which field to move.



My intrests would be:Buisness,Travel,Film story writing,MBAs.



Computers.



I have done my B.sc computers,presently working in HSBC as a CSE.I would like to know my carrier options?pc security



There are far too many options which you have mentioned above. Identify your areas of interest and priorities and then try to work backwards.



If you are looking for MBA by distance education then this website provides information on same:



http://graduatetojob.com/Correspondence_...



http://graduatetojob.com/Executive_MBA.a...



I have done my B.sc computers,presently working in HSBC as a CSE.I would like to know my carrier options?symantic



Tiffin carrier ,may be!

No comments:

Post a Comment