Wednesday, September 16, 2009

How much do you think my computers worth?

My computers 6 years old, has 512MB RAM 56GB hard drive,



If I format it then put windows XP professional SP2 on there with all the drivers, then power DVD XP, then Office 2003 Professional then how much is it worth (please put currancy so I can convert it to 拢's



How much do you think my computers worth?photoshop



56 GB is an odd sized hard drive. It's probably a 60 GB drive. You didn't mention the processor speed. That is one of the important factors in determining the price. Also you will have a better chance of selling it if it's a laptop. Not too many people want to buy a used desktop system. Even though Windows XP and Office 2003 are worth some money, it will be tough to find a buyer. I'm guessing the processor is probably around 2 GHZ. I'd say you may get $150 US at the most. I'm not sure how that translates to your currency.



How much do you think my computers worth?symatec



What type of Processor?



But it sounds like it will be work about AUD300 in standard condition for a PC 6 years old
you forgot to mention the speed of your cpu..... are the software pirated of original??



the how much stuff .... depends on the speed of your computer....
what make is the computer?



processor, list speed as well

No comments:

Post a Comment