Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Why do teenagers have to use computers (they must, believe me, I am a teen) for school assignments?

I hate it, I always get distracted by them.



I hate society because we actually are forced to use things that distract us. Is this what society has been reduced to, distractions? No wonder procrastination levels and ADD/ADHD and other attention disorders have soared.



This society is cruel in my opinion.



I, as a student, would really rather not use computers!



Why do teenagers have to use computers (they must, believe me, I am a teen) for school assignments?computer security



Wow, it is nice to hear that from a teen.



Actually, computers are not a necessity for schoolwork, and until I get a letter from our school district stating that they are, my kids must resort to doing things by hand.



There are old buildings called libraries that contain volumes and volumes of reference materials.



There are archaic communication devices called landlines.



There are recreational objects called bats and balls and



games and books, bikes and skateboards.



And I'm thrilled to hear that someone in this generation may actually have appreciation for some, if not all, of these things.



Why do teenagers have to use computers (they must, believe me, I am a teen) for school assignments?free spyware remobal



we have mandatory laptops for school...i hate it. that is why i am on here now....they are so distracting! the principal said we would have our books on here...they are not.

No comments:

Post a Comment