Wednesday, September 16, 2009

How can network some of my computers by wireless?

When you click view workgroup computers on the laptop it says the workgroup is not accessible and that i might not have permission to use this network resource it says contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions it also says the list of servers for this workgroup is not available. On the desktop it says the same thing and it will not let me select the wireless adapter as the connection to my network and since i am the network admistrator this puzzles me the desktop is running windows xp pro the laptop is running windows xp home



How can network some of my computers by wireless?free antivirus download



do you have a wireless network already setup?



Not what I asked. Do you have a wireless network setup?

No comments:

Post a Comment