Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Same Id on im on 2 computers?

If me and my boyfriend are logged on YIM on 2 computers with the same ID and one is changing IMs could the other see the exchange, is it possible to do this?



Same Id on im on 2 computers?computer virus



No.. It is impossible to log on two different computers using one id... If you get online on the other computer while the other is using that id also, the ym on the other computer will be automatically sign out..



Same Id on im on 2 computers?free spyware remover



Hmmmmm my thought would be that you couldn't both be signed in on the same ID at the same time, even on two different computers. Would think one would knock the other offline. But I could be wrong. Something I've never tried.



And if you mean you are wondering if he can see you in IM with someone, or vice versa, I would say no because the conversation would be for that computer, and stored on that computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment