Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I don't know anything about computers?

when it comes to computers im pretty much lost. I got a dell xps 200 a little while back. Can you tell me if my system is any good.



Pentium d 820 w/duel core technology (2.8ghz, 800fsb)



1gb dual channel ddr2 sdram at 533mhz



video card : 128mb pci express x16 ati radeon x 600se



13-in1 media card reader



integrated intel pro 10/100 ethernet



56k data/fax modem



24x cd-rw/ dvd-rom combo drive



Do you think it is an ok system, what upgrdes do you think i may need for video games and such. Also is dell a good system to have.



I don't know anything about computers?firewall



Are you SURE ya don't know anything about computers? (wink) Sounds like bragging to me.........There ARE higher models out there, but yours is pretty close to top of the line..



I don't know anything about computers?husqvarna



You can get more sdram and a bigger video card.



Read my PC Buyers guide for non-geeks:



http://www.associatedcontent.com/article...
Well i cant say whether the system u have at hand is prefect for u if don't know u.



In case ur a business minded and use ur laptop for only for storing office doc and etc u have more than good sys



In case ur in to gaming u have a entry level system, try upgrading ur video card to atleast 256 MB and up

No comments:

Post a Comment