Thursday, November 5, 2009

Yahoo music unlimited says i've installed it on 3 or too many computers so I cant use it now?

I have 2 computers, call them, old one and new one, and I recently reformated the new one. Then when I installed yahoo on the new one i got the dreaded error message.



Message says to deactivate yahoo on one of the computers.



So i deactivated yahoo on my old pc, but i still get the same message on the new pc when i try to use yahoo. (telling me to deactivate it on the other pc)



Has anyone been thru this b4, and can help me fix this? Actually i just want it on 1 computer, i wouldnt have put it on other pc if i would have known bout all this total pain in tha a**.



What about uninstalling it from old computer (as opposed to just deactivating)



I already e-mailed yahoo and got no reply, and i dont want to wait 10 yrs for a reply, thats why im asking here.



Thanks for any help!!!



Yahoo music unlimited says i've installed it on 3 or too many computers so I cant use it now?free spyware remobal



You have to deactivate your license through YMJ on the PC before you uninstall YMJ (or before you reformat your disk!), or you lose one of your licenses.



Go to Yahoo's Customer Care, explain the situation, and ask to have your license count reset. They see this situation rather often, so they are used to handling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment