Thursday, November 5, 2009

Deciding on a major in college need help!! Either in Business or Computers?

Right now i just started at a community college near my home. I'm taking my general education courses. I plan to get an associates degree, then transfer to a 4 yr school and obtain a bachelors degree of something. But i'm unsure of what i want to do. I'm thinking of leaning towards the business field, or the computer/technology field. But theres a huge setback, i SUCK AT MATH! I'm in a remedial algebra course right now, and every college catalog that i have looked at requires math 151 which is FINITE CALCULUS to obtain a BS in computers or business. And i'm just wondering what i should do. I'm good with computers, and i like all aspects of business. I have taken computer and business courses in highschool, and did well in each and every class. I just need help, possibly advice from people in either field.



Deciding on a major in college need help!! Either in Business or Computers?



if you want to do what I'm doing and pick both business and computer/tech. then a degree in CIS is what you need. CIS is computer information systems and is a business side to computers and technology. hope this helps.



Deciding on a major in college need help!! Either in Business or Computers?antivirus downloads



I think that you are young enough and seem dedicated enough for a challenge... do yourself a favor by going into computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment