Thursday, November 5, 2009

I work in a small room with 8 computers. It's been 6 years, can this be harmful to my health?

I have 8 computers in my office, mostly larger servers for our dept. One of the officers I work with said he had heard some sort of radiation from these computers could cause health problems. I've been trying to get these moved to another location for quite some time because I mayself figured being in an enclosed location with this much electricity etc running through the air couldn't be good for me. This has just peaked my curiosity again on this matter.



I work in a small room with 8 computers. It's been 6 years, can this be harmful to my health?avast



People work in power plants! Google "harm,electricity and effects"



I work in a small room with 8 computers. It's been 6 years, can this be harmful to my health?ducati



I've never heard of any negative effects from being around electronics. And computers aren't radioactive.
I think its a myth.
it can cause some damage to your eye sight and major back problems if you are siting all day



try your best to get them moved fro your sake and the damage it has already caused



your friend



blue butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment