Thursday, November 5, 2009

How can I improve my computers performance with a few simple and short things?

Im moderately experienced at the ins and outs of computers. Its runnning kind of slow these days...is there anything I can do myself without the use of extra software to improve its performance? Not drastically of course but in the mean time...



How can I improve my computers performance with a few simple and short things?house call



the best thing to do is upgrade the RAM, and delete anything that is unnecessary. Also run defrag. And a great program to clean your registry of errors and delete unnecessary stuff is CCleaner.



~matt



How can I improve my computers performance with a few simple and short things?matchless



You could change the RAM memory from the computer which is easy to install, and can be found in many computer stores.
If your computer is running slow today, this suggests it ran better some time ago. If this is the case, you likely are suffering from an infestation of Malware. Anti-virus software will not protect you from these nasty programs.



My advice is to clean up your PC. I like adaware and spybot. I'd advise you download both (they are free) and run them both. You'll likely find a mess of nasty software which has hijacked your PC's performance.



Another piece of software well worth its price is Registry Mechanic. Use it to clean out your registry and compact it.

No comments:

Post a Comment