Thursday, November 5, 2009

Play halo 1 on severals computers of mine with only one original coppie of the game????

I've got 7 computers and I share them with my friends we used to play halo the trial but now I got the original vertion Convate involved BUT the damn cd-rom gotta be inside of the pc don't waate time I already tried to make a coppie of the cd with nero I coppied all the data to the pc and burned it with nero 7 but when I try to play it It shows a wrong disk message. *** far as my head let my go I imagine that I can share the cd-rom data from one of my PC's in order to all of the rest to work without problem and play online all together in the same map another way would be to make coppies of the original cd BUT i don't know how the cd is copyprotected is there a program that can help me for example for dvd's there is the dvd shrink but for a software cd???? Two questions right here but i just want to know the one on the top!! thank you for your help and i dont mind giving 10 points to the person can help me BYE GOOD DAY!!



Play halo 1 on severals computers of mine with only one original coppie of the game????computers



http://m0005.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_...

No comments:

Post a Comment