Thursday, November 5, 2009

In yahoo answers, using other computers allows me to ask but never to answer. why?

my pc at home allows me to do so. our office computers which are netted doesn't. i tried to ask our sys add and he has no answers. does this has to do with internet filter settings? or our network settings? Anyone tell me... who knows one day i can be a good answerer to your q's too.



In yahoo answers, using other computers allows me to ask but never to answer. why?computer protection



Being on a network at work should not make a difference. I am, with a VERY strong firewall, all the anti-whatever settings and all, and I can still ask and answer on here. So, it may be something else. You may possibly have a corrupt cache file -- it makes all KINDS of things go wonky. Try this: clear your history, temporary files (these will take a while!) %26 cookies, restart the computer and retry. Here is the HELP link for how to do this in different browsers: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment