Thursday, November 5, 2009

How can i install windows xp on multiple computers?

i bought a program with one disk but i have two computers, i was wondering if i could install the same program on the two computers



How can i install windows xp on multiple computers?antispyware



Although it isn't legal, you can install your copy of XP on another computer. I think the thresh hold is 5, but I know you can at least install it on 2. This is a violation of the licensing agreement and you will be in trouble when the Microsoft Police knock on your door. I think you can get the death penalty for it or something.



I installed the same copy on 5 different machines (I was constantly building a new one and erasing the HD on the old one, so only running the copy on one at a time) When I installed it on the 5th machine I had a problem at validation and had to call MS to get a new product key.



How can i install windows xp on multiple computers?best antivirus software



Buy a wireless Router system and set up a seperate network on the second computer. My daughter did that to feed the internet to her son's computer in his room.
Sure Why not Just Try It!!!
You probably can, but I wouldn't put it past microsoft to make it to where the two machines wouldn't be able to network.



Look online for directions on disabling all of the stuff that makes XP contact microsoft so they won't know you are running multiple copies (also keeps it from automatically updating and breaking more stuff than the updates fix)
yes but you might run into problem with validation process.I think you can get OK from Microsoft to install on more than 1 at home but will need to get a key from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment