Thursday, November 5, 2009

Have you heard DELL LAPTOP COMPUTERS are being recalled?

I just heard on the CBS Evening News that Dell is recalling their laptops because the batteries are over heating and the computers can explode. This is not a joke. It is one of the biggest recalls Dell has ever done. If you have one, please contact Dell.



Have you heard DELL LAPTOP COMPUTERS are being recalled?agv



Yes, that's the story. Here's National Business Review



The world's largest personal computer maker, Dell, says it will recall 4.1 million notebook computer batteries with cells made by Sony, the largest recall in Dell's history.



http://www.nbr.co.nz/home/column_article...



I have had problems with several different DELL laptops before.



Recalled laptop Power Supplies



Poorly arranged keyboard



Bad LCD displays



Basically, DELL notebooks SUCK.



Have you heard DELL LAPTOP COMPUTERS are being recalled?antivirus software



I heard about the Dell Laptop battery packs being recalled. Not all Dell Batteries, but few of them such as Dell Latitudes, Inspiron, XPS and Precision Mobile Workstations - battery packs - are being recalled. Those of the people who bought the following laptops: from last April 2005 to this year of July 2006 are being recalled. I bought my Dell Inspiron 6000 Laptop before May 2006 and so far I had no problems with the battery pack that I got. My battery pack was made in China. In the past, I had Dell Inspiron 4000 Laptop, which the battery pack was recalled and I had no problems with the battery pack, but did end up sending the old one in for a new one. Just to be safe and all. We'll see what happens this time around.
They are recalling approximately 4.1 million laptop batteries, because some have overheated and caught fire.
Yes, this sux, I just bought my laptop in april, that's dead smakc in the middle of the recall dates, I'm on it now, thanks 4 posting this question cuz i did 4get about it!
Dell is NOT recalling their laptop computers. They are recalling a small number of batteries. Check for Dell web site for information on whether your battery is one of them.



Note: This recall is on the BATTERY, not the entire laptop. If you are concerned, you may remove the battery from your laptop and continue to use it with the power cord. There is no risk from the laptop itself, only the battery. Note that it does not include the batteries made in Malaysia. Only the Japan/China ones.
No, and I haven't. I won't do anytihng until I get an e-mail telling me form them, if I do not get one, I will let my computer explode, they will then replace it.
are all dell laptops especcially from the year 2000 and up?



email the answer to brayangalvez@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment