Thursday, November 5, 2009

HELP! Cant reach a website on my home computers - but I can at work??

I am able to open a website on my computer at work - but at home, I can't open it on either of my computers? At one point I was able to view it at home - because about a year ago I bookmarked the site. I have fiddled with the Tools; Internet Settings - but not enough to know what I'm doing. I need some specific instructions on what to do - not just "check your settings" type of suggestions... Any specific instructions would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!



HELP! Cant reach a website on my home computers - but I can at work??auto protect



ive once had that very same problem...and i think the problem is the reason youre able to view the site at work is because you are using your companies local INTRANET instead of the INTERNET. the site you once pulled up at home may be exactly the same but the url is slightly different than the intranets url. you'll have to talk to someone at work to get the correct one that you can pull up at home! good luck



HELP! Cant reach a website on my home computers - but I can at work??downloads



Your question is not clear...



What you can do is goto your bookmarks and try opening it from there... or you can copy the address from your work pc as it is and paste in into the adress bar on your home pc.

No comments:

Post a Comment