Saturday, June 19, 2010

One of my light-colored computers has a faster processor than one of my dark-colored ones...?

So does that mean that Black computers are inferior to the supreme Beige ones?



Or am I being really stupid... kinda like the racists?



One of my light-colored computers has a faster processor than one of my dark-colored ones...?security



Yeah but I bet the darker one has a bigger HARDDRIVE!!! lol



One of my light-colored computers has a faster processor than one of my dark-colored ones...?trojan



ha ha very funny
lol. Very funny...
Your being really stupid, like the racists. lol a computer isn't a human being, so it can't define what race is better just because it works faster than another computer....people just built the computer that way.
HAHAHAHAHA Hard drive that was a good one. that was some funny ****
hehehehehehe, thanks, good chuckle
your racist, you should treat all computers equal.
No, the dark-colored one is just outdated.



******** dumbasss.

No comments:

Post a Comment