Saturday, June 19, 2010

How can I learn more about circuitry in computers?

Im a sophomore in highschool, and I want to get some research experience in the tech field. I know I want a career working with computers, but I'm not sure what part. My question is how can I learn more about the circuitry of computers? I thought about taking a class at GAtech, but that doesn't fit into my schedule. Think I could work there as an unpaid intern, with no previous knowledge or experience in circuitry? Any ideas?



How can I learn more about circuitry in computers?norton 360



look as far as making a career in computer field you have 2 options



here are the 2 : software and the hardware



since you are thinking of the hardware i.e. circuitry and all that



you need to study the hardware basics at this time



like how the hardware in the computer works and all of that sort



try to read all the A+ and hardware course certification books



they will explain you about who the hardware in the computer works and all the stuff in the details with circuit diagram



you can also see all the computer`s hardware parts on www.wikipedia.com



after that look forward for some hardware shop and just have a study of these things and you will start to gain knowledge



How can I learn more about circuitry in computers?photoshop



y not u do some 1 moth diploma in dat , dats gonna help u ,



i know a lil abt dat thngs but cant define in detail here budyy ..:)
Try taking a few online courses. Contact your local university or college and ask them how.
Learn by yourself on internet

No comments:

Post a Comment