Saturday, June 19, 2010

How can I get free computers and Bibles for my church?

Need 100 to 200 pre-owned computers for Africa and my church. Pre-owned Bibles as well.



How can I get free computers and Bibles for my church?triumph



Pray for them. God will deliver!



Another Jerk on R %26 S: You bastard...



Edit: Am I getting thumbs up for ironically saying "God will deliver" or for calling Another Jerk a "bastard"?



How can I get free computers and Bibles for my church?worms



Pray
For Computers try contacting large insurance Companies.



They frequently update and toss the old ones.
Beg to God for pre loved Bibles.
I'd like to know.
Step 1) Break into a Best Buy.



Step 2) Break into a Family Christian Stores.
I would write to Bill Gates...also go to 2nd hand stores and just ask! good luck
what kind of church you are running that needs100 - 200 computers? :O



The highschool that I went to,, didnt even need that many.
Pray to God. He can, after all, fulfill anyone's wish, right?
mmm I am no expert but.



If you where in the USA I would have told you to get to be a registered non profit organization and try to find a company that is throwing away their old equipment to make room for newer one. The purpose of being a registered non profit is that the company can claim tax benefits from the donation. You could have the same to donations.



Since you are in Africa, things are more difficult. Much fraud comes from that country and people are hesitant to help. If your church affiliated with any mayor movement, ask them for help.
Steal! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment