Saturday, June 19, 2010

How can I have faster internet connection than the other computers connected to the router(LINKSYS W

We have 3 desktop computers connected on the router and 1 laptop. Is there any way that I can have my internet connection faster than the other computers? Cause as I know the router divides the speed of the internet depending on how many computers are connected. My brother always keep on downloading many things from the internet and it makes my internet connection slower.



How can I have faster internet connection than the other computers connected to the router(LINKSYS WIRELESS)?suzuki



It depends on the router to divide and there's nothing you can do about it



How can I have faster internet connection than the other computers connected to the router(LINKSYS WIRELESS)?virus



Not with a basic router, no. It is possible with some advanced equipment, but it'd cost hundreds to thousands.



Keep in mind, though, that the division of the connection depends on activity at the time. You could just try asking the other users to use less bandwidth ;)
You can but you'll need another router and a way to throttle him.
you technically cant. the more people on a router/network, the slower the internet will go

No comments:

Post a Comment