Saturday, June 19, 2010

Is it possible for two computers on a LAN to play the same game with only one CD?

I want to put Unreal Tournament on both my computers and play Vs. But I only have one play CD. Would making the cd drive Shared work?



Is it possible for two computers on a LAN to play the same game with only one CD?pop up blocker



nope



Is it possible for two computers on a LAN to play the same game with only one CD?systemworks



OK. Im only 16 BUT...I play Unreal after pepband with my SCHOOL BAND AND BAND INSTRUCTER!!! We avrage about 15 to 30 players and we play off of a server through the schools LAN. Only one disk has ever been used. Get a computer to act as a server and you can both play until you puke your keyboard up. GOOD LUCK
No, But the UT demo should support LAN and not require a CD Key. I know Quake 3 works.



The game is copied entirely to the Hdd when installed, but the CD is just used for authenticity. Once UT is loaded (the menu loads) swap the CD into the other PC and load it.

No comments:

Post a Comment