Saturday, June 19, 2010

How can I get 10 up to date computers to be donated for my study skills classroom for at risk high s

These newer computers could do a lot to not only build my students' self esteem, but are necessary to effectively do their work. Most have no computer access at home.



How can I get 10 up to date computers to be donated for my study skills classroom for at risk high schoolers?product key



try rotary, local businesses, do a google search for non government organisations that fix up old computers to make them up to date and give them to people and schools in need.



How can I get 10 up to date computers to be donated for my study skills classroom for at risk high schoolers?triumph



Ummmm ask them to be donated!
Go to the Career center and talk to them.They might be able to help you or give you some good information on how to go about getting what you need.Also you might be able to go to the board of education and get help there.

No comments:

Post a Comment