Saturday, June 19, 2010

How can i block messangers in my office computers.?

People use to chat on messangers regularly in my office computers..I have admin rights of all computers with me... but the other people also have administrative rights with them so there is any why that i can block messangers like yahoo, gmail, rediffbol in my office without taking admin. rights from them.



How can i block messangers in my office computers.?panda



Find the ports used by these programs and shut off the outbound traffic. I don't know why this is a bad thing. Doesn't this save you $$$ on phone calls?



How can i block messangers in my office computers.?suzuki



Use your Firewall to block all messenger from accesing the Internet. They can't change that if they don't know the password.
setup main password that only u know and have it applied to the network and that should do it or ask network provider to show u how to do this...find a tech that u trust...
Use some port blocking software and block port 443 which is mostly used for messengers.



other option is to install a good firewall with admin password %26 block all the apps like messengers.

No comments:

Post a Comment